Is Your Website Mobile Friendly? It Should Be!
Having a mobile friendly website is a must today, especially since Google updated its algorithm to include mobile responsiveness as a ranking factor. What does this mean for your business? If you don’t have a mobile friendly website, you could lose out on mobile search traffic, see your mobile search rankings drop, and lose out on new customers.
Most Websites Are NOT Mobile Friendly
The truth is that many companies don’t have a mobile friendly website and if you haven’t redesigned your website within the last 5 years, there is a good chance your website is not mobile friendly either. Not sure if your website is mobile friendly? Contact us today – we are happy to take a look for you.
The Majority of Search Traffic Comes From Mobile Search
While you may still be getting good traffic and search engine rankings through desktop searches, more than 60% of website traffic now comes from mobile devices, and this number is only going to rise. So, if you don’t have a website that is mobile responsive, it’s time for an upgrade before it starts to have a significant impact on your overall web presence.
The Benefits Of Mobile Friendly Websites
Your customers are using their Smartphones, Tablets and mobile devices to search and shop online. This includes visiting your website. Mobile friendly websites make it easier for them to find you when they search on their mobile devices.
Here are the key benefits of investing in a mobile friendly website:
- Higher search ranking: A mobile friendly website design will help you rank higher in Google mobile search rankings, creating more presence for your company online.
- Faster load times: Mobile friendly web design helps your website load faster, creating a better overall user experience for people visiting your website using a mobile device. If you site takes too long to load, people will leave and you could potentially lose a customer.
- Greater accessibility: Customers will have greater access to your website when using it on a mobile device. You will also ensure that people can find your website no matter what type of technology they use to search.
- Simple maintenance: Over the long term, mobile responsive websites are easier to maintain and you will have less website related issues when fixing bugs and updating SEO campaigns.
- More sales: People are increasingly using their phones and other mobile devices to make purchases. They also use their mobile devices to research potential purchases. Mobile sites ensure you capture this website traffic and help you convert them to sales.
- Competitive advantage: If you have a mobile friendly website and your competitors do not, you will have a competitive advantage in terms of SEO, online presence, and search engine rankings. Beat them to it by updating your website today!
Are you ready to make your website mobile friendly? Learn more about our website packages and pricing.
Read More About The Importance Of A Strong Web Presence
What Your Site Can Do For You
3 Tips For Creating Great Website Content
Why Your Small Business Needs a Website