Tutorials – Manage Emails
1. Please navigate to http://mail.yourdomain.com/ and login in using your email address and password
2. On the left panel, click on "Settings".
3. Once clicked the "Setting" panel will appear. Find a tab that says "Domain Settings", expand it and click on "Users"
4. You will see all the accounts that you have and the menu on the top that says New, Edit, Delete, Reindex, Import.
5. If you wish to add a new account. Click on "New".
Username - Type in the email address you want to create. Make sure it is not taken already.
Password - Type in a password. Make sure it has at least one capital letter and one number.
Confirm Password – Retype the same password
Display Name – Name that appears when email is sent.
Reply-To Email Address – The address that the replies will be sent to. (Optional)
Click on "Save" (Top Menu) to Create the account
6. To edit an account make sure to select it first and then press Edit from the Top Menu.
The edit process is very similar to creating new email.
If you want to change the email address completely. For example Name.A@example.com to Name.B@example.com. Press the Rename from the Top Menu.
7. To delete an account – Select the account you want to delete and press "Delete" from the Top Menu