1. Start Mail by clicking on the Mail icon in your Applications folder.
2. Click on File > Add Account
3. Enter your name in the first box. Then your e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Then your password which is your user by default.
If you get a prompt to Verify Certificate, click on the Continue button.
4. Incoming Mail Server | Account Type: POP (default). Description: Optional. Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com User Name: email@example.com Password: your user (default password). Continue button.
5. Incoming Mail Security | Authentication: Password (default). Continue button.
6. Outgoing Mail Server | Description: Optional Outgoing Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com (checkmark Use Only This Server). Click Continue button.
7. Outgoing Mail Security | Authentication: None (default). Continue button.
Verify the details entered are correct, if not you can click on Go Back and make any necessary changes. Click on Create.
That’s it! You’re done!
Please note if you are experiencing problems sending out emails, please try the settings below.
Change the Outgoing Server (SMTP) Port from 25 to 26.
If there is a problem still – with the outgoing server, please contact your ISP provider.