1. Select Email Accounts from your Setup Screen.
2. For Type of email account select: Internet Mail Account
3. In the Email Setup screen, choose the Other option.
4. Enter your Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org & your Password: user/account ID (by default). Click Continue.
5. If you inputted the correct information, you will be brought to the Account Setup Confirmaiton screen notifying your account has been setup successfully. You can click on the Close button.
Please note if you are using an email client on your desktop/laptop. You must configure your email client settings to "Leave a copy of messages on the server".
For example, if you are using Outlook, you will have to follow these settings.
- Go to Tools > Email Accounts
- Under E-mail choose "View or change existing e-mail accounts" then click Next.
- Double Click on your email to edit the settings for your email address.
- Under Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) click on the More Settings button.
- You will get prompted with a new window, click on the Advanced tab.
- Under "Delivery" checkbox both "Leave a copy of messages on the server" & "Remove from server" and leave 10 days default.
- Click OK, click Next and then Finish.
Please note if you are experiencing problems sending out emails, please try the settings below.
Change the Outgoing Server (SMTP) Port from 25 to 26.